Illinois attorney Peter LaSorsa discusses sexual harassment in Illinois. Peter has offices in Chicago and near Peoria Illinois to allow him to cover the entire state of Illinois.
- Age Discrimination
- Americans With Disabilities Act
- Arrest Record
- Chicago Commission On Human Relations
- Constructive Discharge
- Employment Discrimination
- Gender Discrimination
- Hostile Work Environment
- Illinois Department Human Rights
- Illinois Human Rights Commission
- Marital Status
- Military Status
- National Origin
- Pregnancy Discrimination
- Public Accomodation
- Racial Discrimination
- Religious Discrimination
- Sexual Harassment
- Sexual Orientation
- Foodworks pays $25,000 To Settle EEOC LawsuitFoodworks pays $25,000 settle a disability discrimination lawsuit. The lawsuit...
- Senor Frog Licensee Settles Sexual Harassment Lawsuit For $350,000La Rana Hawaii, LLC, doing business as Señor Frog's, settles...
- Mountaire Farms Inc. Settles Retaliation LawsuitMountaire Farms, Inc. pays $48,000 to settle a retaliation lawsuit....
- Chicago Housing Authoring Settles Sexual Harassment Lawsuit For $99,000The Chicago Housing Authority ("CHA") settles a sexual harassment complaint...
- Hotel Settles Sexual Harassment and Retaliation Lawsuit For $30,000Destination Tahoe Hotel pays $30,000 to settle a sexual harassment...